You Have Been Drinking Green Tea All Wrong
Why drinking green tea is good for you? It likes the world has the right idea, just because green tea offers many health benefits, including helping to keep your heart healthy. Moreover, green tea is full of benefits, you must drink enough each day.
Green tea is one of the most commonly consumed health drinks in the world. Green tea leaves contain a high number of concentrations of antioxidants known as polyphenols, as per the statement of the University of Maryland Medical Center which is available here – View PDF.
What shouldn’t you do with green tea?
There are some things which people do after knowing the step of correct manner.
- Don’t have green tea right after your meal – As the proteins of your foods are yet to be digested by the body, drinking green tea right after your meal can harm the process and hence should avoid it.
- Don’t have green tea super hot – Drinking green tea when it is super hot not only makes it tasteless but can end up hurting your stomach and throat. Have your green tea warm.
- Don’t have green tea with a full stomach – Since green tea recharges and detoxifies the body system, some people think having green tea first thing in the morning is a safe bet. But, this is not entirely true.
- Don’t add honey to your green tea when it’s hot.
- Don’t take medicines with green tea – Many people take their pills with their morning cup of green tea. This can be extremely harmful as the chemical composition of your pill can get mixed with your green tea can leads to acidity.
- Don’t seep the green tea leaves for too long – This step cannot give more nutrients to the person who steeps green tea for too long.
- Don’t rush while drinking your green tea.
- Adding two green tea bags at the same time isn’t beneficial.
- Don’t take your green tea after keeping it for too long.
How to choose the right green tea?
On drinking green tea, you should have a good choice of choosing green tea also. If you have a specific flavor in mind you could check out our 9 different kinds of Green Tea.
Teaboat Green Tea leaves are handcraft with great care by TEA ARTISANS from organic tea farms in Assam & Darjeeling. They are known to be one of the most flavourful and delicious organic green tea brands available in India.
How to brew perfect cup of green tea?
After picking a good variety of green tea, you should know the correct manner of making green tea also:
- Always use freshly boiled water until it gets to the proper temperature.
- Use suitable tea ware and cover the teapot or teacup when brewing the tea.
- Preheat your teapot.
- To discover the delicate subtleness of each tea always follow the correct instructions, and feel free to experiment with dosage, time, or temperature.
- Higher temperature, larger amounts of leaves, and longer steeping time will result in stronger tea with more astringency.
- You may add sugar/honey and lemon to your tea, but we suggest that you try it straight first to enjoy it.
Finally, it is important to taste the tea to know whether you like it or not. Quality and fresh green tea are energizing, tasty, and very fragrant. Green Tea could keep up you all day. It’s your time to tell us, what were your thoughts on this. Do we miss something? or unknowingly you were doing what you shouldn’t do.